Sunday, March 29, 2009

haunted house or dream house??



There is this big house at my hometown. I think it's been there since forever. I don't know why but since I was a kid, I always have this thought that one day I will own this house. I always want to be a lawyer and when I become a lawyer, I will have a lot of money and with it, I will redecorate the house, paint it, and I will make sure it become as beautiful as it was once. One day, people at my hometown will be talking that this is the rich lawyer's house. In fact, this is not just a house. THIS IS A MANSION.
I will grow a beautiful garden with orange flowers in it. I will have roses-orange too..(is there any orange rose?) I will paint it in cream color, just like how it used to look like. I don't want it to look like an ordinary modern house. It will loose it's value then. I don't want to renovate it....Sometimes old things are better left like the way it used. Inside the mansion, i will decorate it like ancient Chinese house.
This thought continues until this very moment. I just can't resist to look at this house and admire it. When I told a few friends and my sister, about my thoughts, they said "This is a one ugly haunted house, lady!" they said if I wish to own this house, I will have to call "tok bomoh" or shaman to chase away the ghosts or spirits inside the house before starts decorating it...
If my dream to become a lawyer come true, i will try to own this house. hehe....

SO PEOPLE...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
IS THIS A HAUNTED HOUSE OR A BEAUTIFUL MANSION?

1 comment:

  1. Uuuuiiii..mcm Hish School Batu pahat Office sey..ptt la bngunan tu hunted gk..

    ReplyDelete