Thursday, July 16, 2009

need space to breath

Today I learned that I don't have space to express myself.. to express what I feel, to have what I want, to be who I want to be....I'm restricted to do anything...maybe that's why I can't feel really hapy...
Do you ever feel like you are so close to a person that you can't hardly think of what you want clearly?
Do you ever feel that if you are doing things without that person's presence, you are doing a big sin?
Do you ever feel that all this time you were abandoning yourself just to give that person satisfaction that you yourself didn't get?
Well right now I'm suffocating...I just don't what's best for myself anymore because I've let go so many things in my life....What I've planned for myself had just gone within 2 years....I can't even watch my favorite TV series..it's not that I was literally forbid to do everything that I like... it's just that I don't want to hear the sarcastic words from anyone...I just don't like it..

The closest person to us should be the person who'd really be by our side to support us right? Just be there without a single words commenting about the things that we like. Just be there to show love,care,support and even if they are not feeling good about what we want to do for ourselves, they would willingly compromise what they felt to see us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment